A Lingam massage is a form of tantric pleasure for a male that involves his entire male sex organs.
Orgasm is not the goal of the Lingam massage although it is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal is to massage the Lingam, also including testicles, perineum andSacred Spot (the equivalent to the female G-spot), and allow the man to surrender to a form of pleasure he may not be used to. From this perspective both receiver and giver relax into the massage.
Lingam massage uses pressure points on & around the lingam, scrotum & sacred spot, these pressure points are energised & feelings of arousal are built …again this is not due to a goal or intention to create ejaculation. In fact the point is to not ejaculate but use the sense of arousal to reach blissful spaces of no mind, to achieve whole body sensations, healing & deep relaxation.
Benefits of a Lingam massage
- One of the primary benefits of the massage is to obtain better control of your sexual energy and your sex drive. If a therapist is helping you with the massage they will “stand down” or step away when the recipient is near orgasm. After several sessions the recipient will be able to prolong ejaculation.
- Solve sex related problems such as premature ejaculation
- Improve blood circulation for a better firmer erection.
- Better control over internal energy.
- Fight stress and depression.
Lingam massage also supports the healing process of:
- Low sex drive
- Fear of intimacy
- Difficulties with touch
- Fear of being physically close to a woman
- “Inability” to feel, give or receive love
- The inability to feel safe in one’s own skin
- Lack of trust in relationships
- Lack of respect for one’s own sexuality, reducing promiscuity
- Lack of motivation, inspiration, mojo
It invites into a relationship with another:
- An ability to trust
- A willingness to be vulnerable
- An ability to surrender
- A connection of rich depth & unity
- Nourishing & satisfying sex for the mind, body & soul
- It allows a wide range of orgasms & climax experiences never tasted before, for the man to immerse himself into for personal exploration of his body & masculinity ~ revealing, deepening & expanding his sensuality & sexuality